Cool and Refreshing Lemonade.(For those hot lazy summer days).
- 1 cup sugar(can reduce to 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup water(for simple syrup)
- 1 cup lemon
- 3 to 4 cups of water(to dilute)
- Make simple syrup by heating the sugar and water in a small saucepan until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- While the sugar is dissolving, use a juicer to extract the juice from 4 to 6 lemons, enough for one cup of juice.
- Add the juice and the sugar water to a pitcher,add 3 to 4 cups of cold water,more or less to desired strength.Refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes.Serve with ice and sliced lemons.